Kathy Jacobs Photography has moved! Please visit my new website at www.kathyjacobsphotography.com.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Becky

Becky is gorgeous. Plain and simple. Her dad is a co-worker of my husband and when he found out I am aspiring to be a photographer, he wanted some done of Becky. She will be a junior next school year. Her dad told me that they never bought the school pictures because they always planned on having someone else take them, but usually never did. (I am sooo guilty of that! My kids will be getting their own photo sessions when they get back from my in-law’s house next month.)

06 07_5443_edited-1 wm06 07_5481_edited-1 copy

My sister-in-law did the editing for the picture below on the left. I over-exposed it and just couldn’t get it to look quite right. Thanks, Lauren!

06 07_5381 copy_edited-1 wm06 07_5494_edited-1 wm
06 07_5537 copy06 07_5559 copy wm

If you know of any seniors needing pictures done, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment